Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rubber Ducks

I don't remember why I went looking for a place that sells rubber ducks online, but I did. Holy smokes, was I surprised at what I did find: big ducks, little ducks, traditional ducks, celebriducks. You can even buy a "quacker bouquet" of rubber ducks. Who knew that rubber ducks came in such a wide variety?

With some vaque idea of buying a jumbo duck, plopping it in the hottub, and taking a picture of it, I clicked on the page for the jumbo rubber ducks. I do believe that there is a typo in the description for the jumbo ducks: "From 5' to a whopping 18' tall..." An eighteen foot tall rubber duck would be as tall as a two storey house. It would be the size of a small yacht. Imagine a rubber duck the size of a small yacht floating in your local harbor.

It boggles my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment