Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Why the Whispering Sea Sprite

Back in 1992 I read Julie Garwood's "The Secret." In one scene one of the characters said: (paraphrased) "One whisper added to a thousand whispers will become a roar of discontent that can not be ignored." ... One whisper added to a thousand whispers becomes a roar of discontent. That thought has stuck with me for a long time.

I have a blog, The Scribbling Sea Sprite, for writing and small publishing related things. This blog is for my thoughts about other things. As I was trying to come up with a name for it, that thought kept coming up. But whisper and one whisper and all the other variations of that were already taken. And then I hit on whispering sprite. The Whispering Sea Sprite kept it consistent with my other blog. So, there you have it quiet contemplation of whatever is on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment